HALLER PARK- NATURE AND WILD ANIMALS.

Hello good people.
I hope your January has been cool.

I am among the few people who do not complain of ‘njaa’ during this first month of the year. My Christmas season comes in January.

I am left behind in the city during the festive season as everyone else goes holidaying at the coast and ocha. I get to enjoy zero traffic, quietness and clean air (few cars to pollute the environment).

After everyone was back from the coast, a group of friends and I went holidaying at the North coast. I will be sharing my adventure with you guys.

 The beauty of holidays at the off season is that there are no crowds at the beach or hotels, high end services at the hotels because the staffs are not overwhelmed and because its off peak, fares are normal and hotels give huge discounts to attract guys during this low season.

If you love nature and animals you need to visit Haller Park.

Haller Park was formerly known as Bamburi Quarry Nature Trail and later named after the founder, Dr. Haller Rene.

The park is located in Bamburi, Mombasa, and a walking distance from Nyali Mall.

Haller Park offers fun activities to do like nature walks, animal and bird watching and feeding.

The sanctuary is home to wild animals like giraffes, tortoise, reptiles, snakes crocodiles and birds.














         
     FUN. LEARN. SHARE

0 comments