HOW TO SPICE UP A WHITE TEE.

Hello good people.

I was going through my clothes the other day, and a came across white t-shirts that I have never worn since I bought them.
 If you are like me, buying clothes that you never wear just because they look nice at the moment or they are a must have, you know what I am talking about.

I find t-shirts very plain and less feminine.
The worst part is, I am not willing to let go of them, so I had to find ways to make them look fun and stylish.

Bring out those white tees.





1. Tuck in.


2. Fold the sleeves.


3. Accessorise




4. Make a knot.




Today's outfit;
Calvin Klein white T-shirt
Navy blue jeans.
Silver and white sneaker.
URU bracelets.
White and black bearded anklet.

Location- Tin Roof Café, Karen
Photography- @Anthony_kariuki

Thank you for passing by. Remember to share and subscribe.

Fun.Learn.Share



2 comments