FASHION FEATURE - MISS NYAWI.

On our Fashion Feature today, we have the ever stylish and bubbly Miss Nyawi, a stylist, plus size fashion & lifestyle blogger and content creator.

She styles the likes of Habida and Naomie wamboe.

Nyawira won the BAKE awards last year for best fashion/beauty/hair/lifestyle category.



Describe your style...
Chic, simple and daring.


2.Where do you shop and which is your dream shopping destination? 
 I shop from anywhere and everywhere.. Thrifts to stores.
My dream shopping destination would be New York and Paris.


My fashion essentials are.... 
Good undergarments.. That's A MUST.


 My  fashion icons are...
Nadia Aboulhosn, Ashley Graham, Kim & Khloe Kardashian and Rihanna.

What is your morning routine?
I cleanse my face using aloe vera gel then apply make up.
My fashion routine depends on my mood on that day.


My fashion guilty pleasure is.... 
Buying accessories such as hats, scarfs, gloves and jewelry.


 What trends are you currently following?
I do not follow trends.

How do you complement your outfits?
I complement my outfit by wearing accessories such as hats, scarfs, gloves and jewelry.

9. My favourite  era is.... (why)?
Hmmmm I'd say the 60s.


10. Fashion tips to men and women?
-Be you.
-Dare to be outstanding and remember the world is your runway.

To the plus size ladies;
- Body shapers are a girl's best friend.
-Be comfortable in what you wear.

Check out Miss Nyawi's blog here.


Thank you for passing by and remember to subscribe and share.

FUN. LEARN. SHARE.

0 comments