HOW MANY TIMES DO WE SAY THANK YOU?


I just finished reading, ‘What I Know For Sure’ by Oprah and in one of the chapters she talks about Gratitude and it got me thinking. How many times do we say, ‘thank you’?

‘If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is ‘Thank you,’ it will be enough.’
~Meister Eckhart.

We get busy with life and only see the things that are not going well and we forget to appreciate the few things that are good.

Oprah talks about being grateful for your body no matter the size and shape. We always find ourselves seeking body improvements or perfections and complaining, forgetting to thank that body that wakes up early in the morning to go hustle with minimal rest.

This is the body you’ve been given - love what you’ve got.
~Oprah.

I know of people who keep Gratitude Journals and update them every day. They all swear by the results they get from the little time they create for gratitude.

One of my 2018 resolutions was to keep a journal and I failed terribly. I am thinking of an e-journal, but discipline is key here. Journal or no journal be grateful for every moment in your life.

As we come to the end of 2018 may we may make gratitude our priority. Let’s count our blessings and name them one by one. How about we start today? What are you grateful for?




I know for sure that appreciating whatever shows up for you in life changes the whole world.
~Oprah Winfrey.

FUN. LEARN. SHARE.

0 comments